COMPLETE PRIVACY, PEACE & VIEWS
Hidden atop a beautiful 3-sided bluff.
2 separate western cedar homes under 1 roof. 4027 sq ft under roof
Incredible view from deck atop a mountain
At 2,100 ft elevation.
On 25 acres.
Expansive breezeway & decking joins
Originally Designed and built for Y2K
- A rare, one-of-a-kind jewel hidden in the Ozark’s Boston Mountains for the discerning buyer.
- You can enjoy the abundant wildlife while taking in the spectacular view of the bluffs and cascading waterfalls.
- A spacious area for games, picnics, campfires, or just intimate gatherings.
- In Jasper, AR area between Buffalo River and Little Buffalo River one mile away.
- This is in Buffalo National River and Ozark National Forest Country, a spectacular resort area.
- Just minutes from Kyles Landing, Steel Creek, Boxley Valley, and Ponca.
- Ideal for renting one or both of the homes to tourists during the tourist season as a private lodge.
- Or operate it as a bed and breakfast.
- Ideal for corporate functions, weddings, family reunions, special events etc..
- The leasing market is highly lucrative in this tourist area, marketed correctly, this one-of-a kind property will generate quite handsomely.
- There is nothing of this caliber anywhere in this county. It has location, view, and privacy.
- A lot more information and pictures about this resort area is available at:
- House Description
A+ LOCATION between Jasper & Boxley/Ponca!
- 4 bedrooms
3 full baths,
1 half baths
- 4027 sq ft under roof
4.88 acres lot (20 more acres available)
Price/Sq Ft $74
Rebuild price $590+K per Davis Construction.
- Built 1994
Newton County Road 137
Jasper, AR 72641
House and all 25 acres: $595,000 FIRM
- High elevation with vast view land sales currently 10K/acre
- Ask for verification
Listed Price: $ 595,000
Get in touch
Phone : + 1 479-502-1789
Email : email@example.com
MON-FRI 09:00 – 05:00
SAT-SUN 02:00 – 04:00