Listed Price: $20,000
WITH $5,000 DOWN
Fishermans Cabin on Lake Eufaula
This cabin is on the shores of Oklahoma’s largest lake with a surface area of 105,000 acres and 600 miles of shore line.
- This 700 sq ft Berksen Bldg. cabin cost $7,500 new and is in good repair.
- There is a well and pump and septic tank by the cabin.
- Owner will attach the well and septic to cabin for full price.
- [Unattached] Kitchen cabinets
- Perfect for RV hookup.
- The cabin is wired for electric outlets inside and outside.
- There is a prepared garden area.
- There are Mulberry and Cherry trees on the property.
- There is a small shed with a concrete floor
- Public bath facilities next door at a fishing camp.
- The cabin sits on 5 lots, each 30 x 70 ft, or 200 x 79 ft. that is fenced.
- The cabin is just off Lotawata Road.
- Its a 5 minute walk to the pier about 1,500 yards away.
- Price reduced from $25,000 to $20,000. Owner must sell.
- Perfect bug out retreat location.
- With $10,000 down, payments can be made.