Huge Ozark Cave
For Private or Commercial Use
Cave Entrance is over 70' wide and 40' high
THE CAVE HAS BECOME FAMOUS
FOR ITS MYSTERIOUS WONDERS
- legitimate ties to Jessie James gang and outlaw loot, and the still missing Confederate Gold
- Native American Artifacts
- Spring fed creek, coming from deep within the cave
- Rooms containing lakes and waterfalls
- Undiscovered Passages?
- Over one mile of cave passages
- Ask for map and videos of cave
MAJOR WILD CAVING FEATURES
THIS IS A SPELUNKER CAVE
- NO LIGHTING OR WALKWAYS — TAKE 3 LIGHTS AND EXTRA BATTERIES
- LARGE 10 FT HIGH WATERFALL 1/3rd MILE BACK INTO THE CAVE
- CAVE OVER 1.4 MILES LONG — WITH MANY SIDE PASSAGES
- HAS 3 CAVERN/DOME ROOMS
- MYSTERIOUS, ISOLATED AND OUT OF VIEW
- IN THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF FOREST
- NATURAL YEAR AROUND 56 DEGREES & PLEASANT BREEZE INSIDE CAVE
- REGISTERED NATIVE AMERICAN ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE
- PROTECTED BY NATIVE AMERICAN GRAVE PROTECTION ACT
- MANY ARTIFACTS AND ARROW HEADS FOUND HERE
- CAVE ON 40 ACRES, MORE ACREAGE MAY BE AVAILABLE
- CAVE HAS MANY UNIQUE AND PRETTY FORMATIONS
Call Ken Uptegrove at 479-502-1789
for name of the cave and nearby towns…
map & videos and other information.
This stream of water flows from the back of the cave to within 50 feet from the front. Then it disappears into the wall and re-appears as a waterfall outside the cave and into a creek that flows year around. See the waterfall and creek below.
SPELUNKER – WILD CAVING FEATURES
- Perfect for Spelunkers, Wild Caving, and Preppers
- Mapped out 1.4 miles of passage so far
- Perfect to rent out to private parties for special occasions
- No lights or walkways… this is a spelunker’s cave- take 3 lights and extra batteries
- Cave salamanders and bats
- Parking lot only 150 yards from the cave with a nice, fairly level trail to the entrance
- Was part of a large 4500 acre tract at one time… but still has an adequate 40 acres
- Cave has many unique and pretty formations but no calcite
- Most of the graffiti for the first 100 yards has been removed and the rest is being worked on.
- It has some nice stone features — an amazing water fall 1/4 mile in– but no glorious stalactites or stalagmites.
- A second waterfall is outside the cave.
- The entrance is so huge you could literally build a house in it
- Naturally equipped with 56 degrees air conditioning with a breeze and a mountain of rock over it.
- Current owner of adjacent 4400 acres will sell but probably overpriced at $3300 per acre
- Another adjoining 1000 acres has timberland that can be bought for probably $1500 per acre
- In wet areas the water is never more than knee deep, but never enter caves during heavy rains
- Do to lack of lighting not many interior pictures are available. Come and take your own.
THIS CAVE IS FAMOUS FOR:
- It’s legitimate ties to the Jessie James gang and outlaw loot, and the still missing Confederate Gold;
- This is a Native American archeological site of significant historical importance with literally thousands of Indian artifacts being found here and thousands more remaining.
- Also famous for the spring fed creek, coming from deep within the cave and rooms containing lakes and waterfalls.
- A beautiful timbered tract with huge oak, pecan, hickory and walnut and “hills and hollers”.
- It’s a preppers dream that is big enough to accommodate a couple of hundred people with unlimited fresh water and air, easily defendable and close to civilization, If Yellowstone blows, if a nuclear war or accident, or if a large meteorite hits, you will wish you were deep inside this mountains huge rock cave!
- An additional adjoining 1000 acres of beautiful Ozark Mountain timber is available for a very reasonable price if desired.
- It’s a beautiful place full of the memories of the Native Americans who made this a home for over 9,000 years.