Huge Ozark Cave
For Private or Commercial Use
Cave Entrance is over 70′ wide and 40′ high
THE CAVE HAS BECOME FAMOUS
FOR ITS MYSTERIOUS WONDERS
- legitimate ties to Jessie James gang and outlaw loot, and the still missing Confederate Gold
- Native American Artifacts
- Spring fed creek, coming from deep within the cave
- Rooms containing lakes and waterfalls
- Undiscovered Passages?
- Over one mile of cave passages
- Ask for map and videos of cave
MAJOR WILD CAVING FEATURES
THIS IS A SPELUNKER CAVE
- NO LIGHTING OR WALKWAYS — TAKE 3 LIGHTS AND EXTRA BATTERIES
- LARGE 10 FT HIGH WATERFALL 1/3rdÂ MILE BACK INTO THE CAVE
- CAVE OVER 1.4 MILES LONG — WITH MANY SIDE PASSAGES
- HAS 3 CAVERN/DOME ROOMS
- MYSTERIOUS, ISOLATED AND OUT OF VIEW
- IN THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF FOREST
- NATURAL YEAR AROUND 56 DEGREES & PLEASANT BREEZE INSIDE CAVE
- REGISTERED NATIVE AMERICAN ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE
- PROTECTED BY NATIVE AMERICAN GRAVE PROTECTION ACT
- MANY ARTIFACTS AND ARROW HEADS FOUND HERE
- CAVE ON 40 ACRES,Â MORE ACREAGE MAY BE AVAILABLE
- CAVE HAS MANY UNIQUE AND PRETTY FORMATIONS
Â Call Ken Uptegrove at 479-502-1789
for name of the cave and nearby towns…
map & videos and other information.
This stream of water flows from the back of the cave to within 50 feet from the front.Â Then it disappears into the wall and re-appears as a waterfall outside the cave and into a creek that flows year around.Â See the waterfall and creek below.
SPELUNKER – WILD CAVING FEATURES
- Perfect for Spelunkers, Wild Caving, and Preppers
- Mapped out 1.4 miles of passage so far
- Perfect to rent out to private parties for special occasions
- No lights or walkways… this is a spelunkerâ€™s cave- take 3 lights and extra batteries
- Cave salamanders and bats
- Parking lot only 150 yards from the cave with a nice, fairly level trail to the entrance
- Was part of a large 4500 acre tract at one time… but still has an adequate 40 acres
- Cave has many unique and pretty formations but no calcite
- Most of the graffiti for the first 100 yards has been removed and the rest is being worked on.
- It has some nice stone features — an amazing water fall 1/4 mile in– but no glorious stalactites or stalagmites.
- A second waterfall is outside the cave.
- The entrance is so huge you could literally build a house in it
- Naturally equipped with 56 degrees air conditioning with a breeze and a mountain of rock over it.
- Current owner of adjacent 4400 acres will sell but probably overpriced at $3300 per acre
- Another adjoining 1000 acres has timberland that can be bought for probably $1500 per acre
- In wet areas the water is never more than knee deep, but never enter caves during heavy rains
- Due to lack of lighting not many interior pictures are available.Â Come and take your own.
THIS CAVE IS FAMOUS FOR:
- Itâ€™s legitimate ties to the Jessie James gang and outlaw loot, and the still missing Confederate Gold;
- This is a Native American archeological site of significant historical importance with literally thousands of Indian artifacts being found here and thousands more remaining.
- Also famous for the spring fed creek, coming from deep within the cave and rooms containing lakes and waterfalls.
- A beautiful timbered tract with huge oak, pecan, hickory and walnut and â€œhills and hollersâ€.
- Itâ€™s a preppers dream that is big enough to accommodate a couple of hundred people with unlimited fresh water and air, easily defendable and close to civilization,Â If Yellowstone blows, if a nuclear war or accident, or if a large meteorite hits, you will wish you were deep inside this mountains huge rock cave!
- An additional adjoining 1000 acres of beautiful Ozark Mountain timber is available for a very reasonable price if desired.
- Itâ€™s a beautiful place full of the memories of the Native Americans who made this a home for over 9,000 years.Â
Â Call Ken Uptegrove at 479-502-1789Â Â Â Â Â Â
for name of the cave and nearby towns…
map & videos and other information.Â Â Â Â Â Â
The entrance area is now as smooth and level as a dance floor. Thoughtless artifact hunters had dug holes that needed to be smoothed out.
WRITE TO US ! LET US KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS CAVE.Â WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU TO SHOW YOU THE CAVE AND GROUNDS.
Get in touch
Phone : +Â 1 479-502-1789
Email : email@example.com
MON-FRI 09:00 – 05:00
SAT-SUN 2:00 – 4:00