Listed Price: $900,000
Elegant Estate in Scenic Ozarks
Elegant Ozark Estate
FOR SALE BY OWNER
In real estate, location means everything and it doesn’t get much better than this. Words can’t explain this rare opportunity to purchase a unique property that’s bordered by creeks on 3 sides. This 38+ acres is a one of a kind property featuring over 1200′ of creek frontage on North Sylamore and over 2200′ of South Sylamore frontage.
Scenic Estate with two Creeks on three parameters of this 38 acre Estate
SUMMARY OF MAIN FEATURES
- 4,950 sq. ft. house built in 2010
- 2450 sq. ft. on both the main floor and the walk out basement.
- House has 5 BR, 4 1/2 baths. 2 1/2 baths on main floor.
- A safe room in the basement has one foot thick concrete walls and ceiling.
- Can serve as a 6th bedroom.
- At confluence of two large year-around creeks (small rivers).
- Adjacent to Ozark National Park.
- Historic swinging bridge — tourist attraction
- Two good wells with both electric and manual pumps
- Two propane tanks
- Full house, propane powered generator
- Horse stables by riding trails into adjacent national park
- Very scenic and can have a profitable commercial application
- Located four miles from Mountain View, AR, in north central Arkansas in the Ozarks.
- Mountain View is a popular tourist area drawing people from all over the USA… and world.
- See listing of a lot more features below.
- Bed & Breakfast with Canoeing and Fishing
- Horse Riding and hiking in adjacent National Forest
- Executive Retreat For Conferences