PROPERTY HAS BEEN SOLD
Listed Price: $350,000
This Property Has Been Sold!
What you’ll love about your home!
People are impressed with the peaceful, quiet surroundings and the park like atmosphere. Also, the open floor plan, lit space, solid house style, big kitchen and spacious layout. An abundance of live water, which is hard to find. Great neighbors.
Notice the solar panels
Extra Storage Space
Year built: 1999
- House dimensions: 30′ x 40′
- Livable square footage 3,436 sq ft; 3 levels
- Basement square footage 1,200
- Copper colored metal roof, 2012
- ICF Reward Wall System Construction, solid concrete 9″ walls
- Open floor plan
- Upstairs addition, dormer with French doors
- Tiled kitchen, bathrooms and basement (some rooms are cement floor)
- Four wood porches (upstairs, front, side and back)
- Tiled, screened and covered back porch
- Four skylights; bright interior with lots of natural light.
- Wood floors
- Energy efficient Sunfrost refrigerator
- Kitchen Queen wood cook stove, (which heats the house also)
- Propane stove top and oven
- Well is 292 ft., well pump is set at 250 ft., 3/4 hp, 220v pump
- Root cellar
- Exede satellite internet access
- On demand hot water heater
- Four phone lines
- Attractive window furnishings
- Two carpeted rooms upstairs.
- The unfinished part of the house are the upstairs bathroom. Also, some trim is needed and a couple of unfinished projects.
- Storage areas on north and south sides of house, upstairs.
- Vaulted Ceiling in one room
- Ceiling Fan
- Room count: 15
- Reduced Price to Move: $350,000