Listed Price: $ 1,695,000
575 Acre Ranch in the Ozarks
Listed Price: $1,695,000
Our 2 houses sit on a long “bench” facing westward at approx. the 1750’ elevation.
Ideal For Ranching and Hay Production
IDEAL USES FOR THE RANCH
- Cattle and horse ranch.
Bail your own hay
- Wild game and gun range.
- Fishing in the two small lakes.
- Springs, lakes, ponds, trees, hay production meadows, generator, barns, homes.
- Private Vacation home, Retreat spa, Hunting club for corporations and large organizations, Spiritual retreat, Aviation air club.
- Ideal for self sufficient living — the perfect bug-out location.
- Many other activities to chose from in open spaces and rustic surroundings.
Serene, Scenic, Isolated,
- Located on a private mountain top in the beautiful Ozark region of NW Arkansas
- The land is pristine, isolated and remote without being too isolated.
- The Ozarks are known for having an abundance of rain, lakes, rivers and springs. Beaver lake is near by.
- A large house and an adjacent guest house, all in excellent repair. Incredible views
- large metal barn and other out buildings
- Deep 1,000 ft. well, two lakes, three year around springs, 12 ponds
- Fenced pastures, hay production meadows, forest
- Huge propane powered 100 KW generator, 3 large propane tanks for house and generator
- Ideal location: located a short distance from highway 412 between Huntsville and Harrison, Arkansas
- Incredible views, much more
- About 600 more acres of adjacent property can also be arbitrated for. Ask for a copy of our PDF map if interested.
- Centrally located in the USA
- Far from all boarders and oceans
- High elevation and mountainous
- Enjoys southern climate and hospitality
- Property Area: 575 acres (fenced/cross fenced)
- Coordinates: 36 06’08.33″ N/93 28’22.26″W
- Property Elevation: 1,717′ — 1,965′ Above Sea Level
- Ask for a video presentation which provides the Google map coordinates
Built on 575 acres of pristine real estate and overlooking a stunning, picturesque valley, this ranch
offers spacious accommodations in two beautiful homes, in a private mountain top setting.
Located on a private mountain top in the beautiful Ozark region of NW Arkansas, this ranch is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Built on 575 acres of pristine real estate and overlooking a stunning , picturesque valley, this ranch offers spacious accommodations in two beautiful homes, in a private mountain top setting.
The main house:
Built from native stone, the 2700 square foot main house boasts a number of refurbishments including a $60,000 new roof with lifetime metal shingles, a custom kitchen and beautiful island, a new office/bedroom addition with a large wooden outside deck, a fully functioning living room fireplace and a brand new wood burning stove. A top quality sound system delivers high fidelity music throughout the residence. Has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This Ranch is a unique real estate purchase opportunity. Perfect for corporate seminars, organizational retreats, or a vacation getaway for the discerning buyer. If you ever dreamed about having your own private mountain, this is your chance. Time is short, so contact us today for more information