Listed Price: $ 1,695,000
575 Acre Ranch in the Ozarks
Listed Price: $1,695,000
Has large home and a guest house with 3 bed and bath and living room and kitchen in it.
Security gate. Deep well, large propane powered generator and 1,000 gal tank.
Barn and out buildings. Rare spring fed, mountain top lake.
Our 2 houses sit on a long â€œbenchâ€ facing westward at approx. the 1750â€™ elevation.
Ideal For Ranching and Hay Production
IDEAL USES FOR THE RANCH
- Cattle and horse ranch with 200 acres of pasture land.
Bail your own hay. Mostly Fescue
- Wild game and gun range.
- Fishing in the two small lakes.
- Springs, lakes, ponds, trees, hay production meadows, generator, barns, homes.
- Private Vacation home, Retreat spa, Hunting club for corporations and large organizations, Spiritual retreat, Aviation air club.
- Ideal for self sufficient living — the perfect bug-out location.
- Many other activities to chose from in open spaces and rustic surroundings.
Serene, Scenic, Isolated,
- Located on a private mountain top in the beautiful Ozark region of NW Arkansas
- The land is pristine, isolated and remote without being too isolated.
- The Ozarks are known for having an abundance of rain, lakes, rivers and springs. Beaver lake is near by.
- A large house and an adjacent guest house, all in excellent repair. Incredible views
- large metal barn and other out buildings
- Deep 1,000 ft. well, two lakes, three year around springs, 12 ponds
- Fenced pastures, hay production meadows, forest
- Huge propane powered 100 KW generator, 3 large propane tanks for house and generator
- Ideal location: located a short distance from highway 412 between Huntsville and Harrison, Arkansas
- Incredible views, much more
- About 600 more acres of adjacent property can also be arbitrated for. Ask for a copy of our PDF map if interested.
- Centrally located in the USA
- Far from all boarders and oceans
- High elevation and mountainous
- Enjoys southern climate and hospitality
- Property Area: 575 acres (fenced/cross fenced)
- Coordinates: 36 06’08.33″ N/93 28’22.26″W
- Property Elevation: 1,717′ — 1,965′ Above Sea Level
- Ask for a video presentation which provides the Google map coordinates
Built on 575 acres of pristine real estate and overlooking a stunning, picturesque valley, this ranch
offers spacious accommodations in two beautiful homes, in a private mountain top setting.
Located on a private mountain top in the beautiful Ozark region of NW Arkansas, this ranch is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Built on 575 acres of pristine real estate and overlooking a stunning , picturesque valley, this ranch offers spacious accommodations in two beautiful homes, in a private mountain top setting.
The main house:
Built from native stone, the 2700 square foot main house boasts a number of refurbishments including a $60,000 new roof with lifetime metal shingles, a custom kitchen and beautiful island, a new office/bedroom addition with a large wooden outside deck, a fully functioning living room fireplace and a brand new wood burning stove. A top quality sound system delivers high fidelity music throughout the residence. Has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This Ranch is a unique real estate purchase opportunity. Perfect for corporate seminars, organizational retreats, or a vacation getaway for the discerning buyer. If you ever dreamed about having your own private mountain, this is your chance. Time is short, so contact us today for more information
Listed Price: $ 1,695,000
Get in touch
Phone : + 1 479-502-1789
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 09:00 – 05:00
SAT-SUN 2:00 – 4:00