TWIN CEDAR RESORT LODGES ON MOUNTAINTOP WITH EXCLUSIVE VIEW FROM 72 FT DECK
— A RARE FIND SEATED IN A FAMOUS RESORT AREA —
THE BUFFALO NATIONAL RIVER AND OZARK NATIONAL FOREST RESORT AREA
This is a rare, one-of-a-kind jewel hidden in the Ozark’s Boston Mountains for the discerning buyer.
You can enjoy the abundant wildlife while taking in the spectacular view of the bluffs and cascading waterfalls. Elevation at the cabins is 2,000 feet.
- These handcrafted lodges are located on the Buffalo National River and Ozark National Forest Country, a very popular resort area known world wide.
- It’s a prize… surrounded by the beauty of Trees—Water—View—Wildlife!
- This area has become a major recreational resort destination in America’.
- The Jasper, AR area between Buffalo River and Little Buffalo River is only one mile away.
- A “VIP” Property in the Ozarks…You cannot go wrong. “Very Important Property” has it all!
- Just minutes from the popular Kyles Landing, Steel Creek, Boxley Valley, and Ponca.
- This property has never been a commercial rental property.
- The original owners lived here and used it as a retreat for business colleagues.
- Hiking is a big attraction here and there are many self-guided trails or you may venture out Alone!
- There are many beautiful, natural swimming “Holes” with crystal blue pristine springs and waterfalls they are the perfect complement to your favorite outdoor activity of the day!
- Many books have been published by local authors detailing every Nature attraction of the Ozarks for sale in all the local shops.
- Davis Construction—A well known professional builder in the Ozarks gave an estimate of the cost to rebuild the Twins in 1994 and renewed in 2018.
- The Davis Construction estimate of the cost to rebuild the Twins was $590K plus.
- The Twins are a must have!
- Make your appointment today! Call Ken at 479-502-1789 or use the email form below!
- Do not miss out on this beautiful property—let the window flower boxes bloom for you!
- Many more exciting pictures and information (best seen on a computer screen) are available at: http://www.arkhaven.org/Ozarks-Jasper-Buffalo-river.htm
ABOUT THE TWIN RESORT LODGES AND GROUNDS
A spacious area for games, picnics, campfires, or just intimate gatherings.
The structure (including both private residences) is 95 ft. long. The entire building spans beyond 100 ft.
The back deck is 72′ long by 12′ wide.
The 24 ft by 12 ft screened breezeway deck is a continuation of the rear deck between the homes.
The entry decking inside the breezeway is 12′ long by 11′ wide.
The master suite deck facing south is 10’7″ long by 11’7″ wide.
The private screened deck from second residence is 11’6′ long by 6′ wide.
The front facing deck off the sun room is 12′ long by 12′ wide.
A private entrance to the second residence facing north with stairs and a deck that’s 5′ long by 4′ wide.
On the 25 acres there is a rushing creek with charming water falls. They flow year around, not just when it rains.
ABOUT NEWTON COUNTY AND THE BOSTON MOUNTAINS
The Newton County moto is “Do what you want.”
Almost no rules and regulations here.
Newton County is the most photographed county in Arkansas.
Land in the tourist area in Newton coounty is selling for $10K an acre.
Newton County is in the Bosten Mountains (the highest, most scenic mountain range in the Ozarks).
THE PERFECT WEDDING VENUE
- WEDDINGS ON THE HUGE DECK
- SEPARATE QUARTERS FOR THE WEDDING PARTIES
- GROUP GUEST HOUSES
- DECK PARTIES
- JUST A MILE FROM BUFFALO RIVER
This is the only place in this entire Buffalo River resort area that is ideally set up for weddings. Can you visualize a wedding on that huge deck?
Ideal for renting one or both of the homes to tourists during the tourist season as a private lodge. Or operate it as a bed and breakfast.
Ideal for corporate functions, weddings, family reunions, special events, etc.
The leasing market is highly lucrative in this tourist area, marketed correctly, this one-of-a-kind property will generate quite handsomely. The is nothing of this caliber anywhere in the country. It has location, view, and privacy.
At this time, this is an exclusive offering through me. It is not advertised or listed with any real estate company.
The major resort areas seen on this map are along Hwy 74 between Jasper and Boxley
The twin Cedar Lodges are 3 miles from Jasper and one mile from Buffalo river.
A+ LOCATION between Jasper & Boxley/Ponca!
Elevation 2,000 ft
3 full baths,
1 half bath
4027 sq ft under roof
Price/Sq Ft $74
Newton County Road 137
Jasper, AR 72641
Houses and all 25 acres: $595,000
High elevation property with a vast view
currently goes for $10K/acre
Ask for verification